Rowe, Todd M. Partner
Chicago233 S. Wacker Drive22nd FloorChicago, IL 60606
- T: 312.627.4180
- F: 312.627.1717
- V Card
- Practice Areas
Education J.D., Marquette University Law SchoolB.A., Eastern Michigan University
- Bar AdmissionsIllinois , 2005Michigan , 2003Wisconsin , 2000
- Court AdmissionsU.S. District Court (E.D. of MI), U.S. District Court (E.D. of WI), U.S. District Court (N.D. of IL), U.S. District Court (W.D. of MI)
Rowe, Todd M. Partner
Todd M. Rowe practices in the field of insurance coverage and has represented insurers in litigation and non-litigation disputes. Todd regularly advises insurers on complex matters, including the resolution of large claims and claims under specialty and commercial insurance lines throughout the country. Specifically, he has been involved in the following:
- Liability Insurance: Advising insurers on various insurance issues related to third party liability for Bodily injury, property damage, and personal and advertising injury claims. Todd has also counseled clients on specialized claims involving oil and gas industry exposures, complex multi-party large-scale environmental cleanups and professional liability.
- First Party Claims: Advising clients on pre-suit claims and multi-state litigation related first party property issues.
- Cyber-Risk Insurance Claims: Working with underwriters on policy provisions and counseling clients on issues in this emerging area of law.
Todd has litigation and counseling experience involving a wide range of complex commercial disputes and business litigation and has also defended a number of automotive-related companies in litigation throughout the country.
Todd counsels Tressler’s corporate industrial clients regarding contract issues, resolving disputes prior to litigation and handling litigation in a number of jurisdictions.
Todd also counsels clients on the potential for cyber risk liability and compliance with state and Federal privacy laws. Todd is a regular contributor to Tressler's Privacy Risk Report blog.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Michigan State Bar Association, Member
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, Member
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS), Member
Presentations & Events
- Bar Admissions