Specifically, this webinar is about properly managing claims when liability policy limit is insufficient for claims made by multiple defendants against one or more insureds. It is intended for claims professionals that handle liability claims and any insurance professional seeking deeper understanding of how liability limits need to be managed when insufficient to cover claims made against an insured(s).
Learning objectives include:
- Duty owed to named insureds and additional insureds.
- Recognize complicating factors for a claim of multiple defendants and insufficient limits.
- The insurers role in the midst of all the parties of interest; including proper staffing and representation.
- Evaluation and communication for this type claim.
- Responding to competing demands.
- Practical tips for evaluating and managing settlement demands for claims from multiple claimants against insured(s) with insufficient liability limits.
Visit the CPCU Society website for more details