Tressler Chicago partner Todd M. Rowe will present on the panel, "Anatomy Of a Cyber Attack: Risks and Threat Mitigation," for The Horton Group on April 6, 2017 at 9 a.m. at the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center in Oak Brook, Illinois.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Our panel of tech, insurance and legal experts address how cyber losses occur, outline the tangible and intangible assets at risk, and how to mitigate potential losses. The panel will focus on the actions needed to take to prevent a cyber-threat, ensure you are properly covered for a cyber-loss and how to mitigate a cyber-attack.
This important workshop will cover:
- What are the types of data breaches?
- What are the emerging cyber threats?
- How does a data breach happens?
- What cyber breach protocols should you have in place?
- What are the emerging cyber security approaches and technologies?
- What types of cyber insurance are available?
- What is the cost for cyber liability insurance?
- What should be on my cyber insurance coverage checklist?
- What are the typical cyber insurance coverage issues?
- What are the cyber security laws and regulations?
- What are the federal and state data breach notification requirements?
- What is a security breach incident response plan?
- What are the emerging lawsuit damages for privacy breaches?
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Todd M. Rowe is a partner in the Chicago office of Tressler LLP. He focuses his practice in insurance coverage representing specialty, property and commercial lines insurers in litigation and non-litigation disputes. He also regularly provides guidance on issues related to policy analysis and drafting and claims handling procedures. Todd has actively practiced in Wisconsin, Michigan and Illinois and has been involved in a number of insurance coverage matters in various other states. Todd is a regular contributor to Tressler's Privacy Risk Report blog.