Event DetailsWhen: Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Check In & Lunch: 11:00 a.m — 12:00 p.m.
Session Time: 12:00 p.m. — 1:30 p.m.
Q&A Panel/Raffle 1:30 p.m. — 2:00 p.m.
Where: Lewis University — Oak Brook Campus
1111 West 22nd Street, 7th Floor, Oak Brook, IL
During This Seminar, You'll Discover:
- The scary risks of mobile and remote users—and 10 critical policies, procedures and protections EVERY business must have in place NOW to protect themselves; overlook even one and you're exposing yourself to security breaches, damaging and expensive litigation, employment lawsuits and having confidential company information exposed to competitors, hackers and cyber criminals.
- The #1 security threat to your business that anti-virus, firewalls and other security protocols are defenseless to.
- A SHOCKING truth about bank fraud that most businesses don't know about that could (literally) wipe out your bank account.
- Why firewalls and anti-virus software give you a false sense of security—and what it REALLY takes to protect your organization against new threats and today's sophisticated cybercrime rings.
- The legal obligations and liabilities your business has when it comes to data maintenance and cyber security
Who Should Attend?
C-Level executives and managers who are concerned about: lost or stolen devices, privacy of confidential information, employment litigation introduced when employees use personal devices to access company data and State and Federal laws that carry heavy fines for lost or stolen data. This is of particular importance for those organizations that handle ANY sensitive data such as credit card and financial information, medical records (or serve clients who have medical records) or who simply want to avoid having their bank account wiped out due to a cyber-attack.
The Horton Group
We look forward to seeing you then! Please click here to RSVP.