Tressler LLP is a national law firm headquartered in Chicago, with seven offices located in five states - California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. Tressler is comprised primarily of attorneys who devote their practice to the representation of the insurance industry in coverage analysis and resolution, litigation, underwriting consultation, product development, claims management and reinsurance.
Locally, Tressler has one of the most experienced and multi-faceted government law practices in Illinois, with attorneys resident in our Chicago and Bolingbrook offices.
In addition, Tressler attorneys also represent clients in commercial litigation; corporate transactions and intellectual property law.
Our attorneys have:
- Conducted more than 1,000 trials
- Handled over 1,000 appeals
- Appeared in court in all 50 states
- Prepared more than 10,000 analyses of insurance coverage issues
- Drafted over 1,000 insurance policy forms and endorsements
- Filed over 3,000 insurance policy forms with state regulators
- Represented over 100 governmental entities
- Bought, sold or organized over 1,500 businesses
- Contributed to over 100 charitable causes
- Participated in over 100 professional organizations
- Delivered more than 500 educational presentations
- Published more than 700 articles