Thank you for your interest in Tressler! Application submissions for lateral attorney positions in any office should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our Chicago office at 233 South Wacker Drive, 61st Floor, Chicago, IL 60606. Please include a cover letter and resume.
Tressler has successfully adapted to a changing marketplace for the last 35 years. We have national brand recognition, a diverse client base, a collaborative teaming approach and flexible work schedules to accommodate a range of lifestyles. Our dynamic practice group structure allows us to foster growth and provide professional development opportunities to all of our attorneys.
Just Ask Them
We asked the many attorneys who have joined us over the years to list why they made the move to Tressler. Here's what they said:
• Tressler has a national presence that many law firms of its size do not have.
• The management team is proactive and always looking to the future.
• The Tressler brand is strong and recognizable.
• There are many resources for attorneys, including an in-house marketing department.
• The firm is modern and offers flexibility to provide an excellent work-life balance.
• Tressler is involved in pro bono, diversity and inclusion programs.
• The team-based approach to legal services provides great support and collaboration.
• Tressler attorneys are friendly and welcoming.
• The firm has a strategic approach to growth and business development.
Interested in learning more? We'd love to hear from you.