You have read the laws on claims reporting. You have displayed the legally required posters. You have filled out the forms. But what do you do when things come up on claims where there is no mandated process to follow?
During this interactive seminar, Workers’ Compensation Claims Specialists will provide advice on how to interact with employees and partner with medical clinics, insurance adjusters, and attorneys to optimize the outcomes on your claims.
This course will provide you with a practical guide to navigate through the day-to-day aspects of claims. Topics include:
- Do I need to report this as a claim?
- How do I deal with my employees who have claims?
- What can I do to assist the insurance adjusters with handling claims better?
- How do I get better results from the medical clinic?
- What do I do with all of the legal documents I’m receiving?
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn how to devise a plan and tackle workers’ compensation issues. Click here to learn more.
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
9:00 am Registration
9:30 am - 11:30 am Seminar
16355 Laguna Canyon Road
Irvine, CA 92618
Brandon Chow, Marsh & McLennan Agency
Joanna Koch, Marsh & McLennan Agency
Ray Hanakawa, Marsh & McLennan Agency
Jeff Ruano, Marsh & McLennan Agency
Matthew Sgnilek, Tressler LLP