Mandegary, Mohammed S. Partner
Orange County, CA2 Park PlazaSuite 1050Irvine, CA 92614
- T: 949.336.1232
- F: 949.752.0645
- V Card
- Practice Areas
Education J.D., California Western School of Law , magna cum laudeB.A., University of California, Irvine , cum laude
- Bar AdmissionsCalifornia , 2005
- Court AdmissionsU.S. District Court (C.D. of CA), U.S. District Court (E.D. of CA), U.S. District Court (N.D. of CA), U.S. District Court (S.D. of CA)
Mandegary, Mohammed S. Partner
Mohammed Mandegary is the Managing Partner of Tressler LLP’s Orange County office and is a member of Tressler’s Insurance and Litigation practice groups.
Mohammed’s practice includes litigating insurance, commercial and civil disputes. From providing counsel and preparation of coverage opinions to litigation of cases through trial and handling appeals, Mohammed regularly represents clients on a wide range of insurance issues. He has successfully represented clients and litigated complex insurance and bad faith disputes, including in declaratory relief, rescission, reimbursement, contribution, workers’ compensation and bad faith actions in state courts, federal courts, administrative proceedings and arbitrations on various insurance matters. He is regularly consulted on various insurance lines and aspects, including coverage analysis, extra-contractual evaluation, policy interpretation, underwriting, compliance, monitoring underlying lawsuits, policy limit demands, policyholder cooperation and independent counsel issues.
Mohammed also regularly represents clients in alternative dispute resolution forums, including mediation and settlement conferences of complex multi-party matters.
Professional BackgroundPrior to joining Tressler LLP, he was a litigator with a central California law firm well recognized for its insurance coverage practice.
While in law school Mohammed served as Executive Notes and Comments editor for the California Western International Law Journal.
- Mortazavi, et al. v. Federal Ins. Co., et al., 2019 WL 2609779 (Cal. Ct. App., 4th District, 2019) (represented Federal Insurance Company)
- California Ins. Co. v. Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board, et al., Case No. B297270 (Cal. Ct. App., 2nd District, 2019) (represented Respondent Praetorian Insurance Company)
- RLI Ins. Co. v. Romero, 2017 WL 3579549 (U.S.D.C., C.D. Cal., 2017) (represented RLI Insurance Company)
- American Cas. Co. of Reading v. Yo-Ty Industries, et al., Case No. B276026 (Cal. Ct. App., 2nd District, 2017) (represented Respondents The Travelers Indemnity Company of Connecticut, Travelers Property Casualty Company of America and Rahn Industries, Inc.)
- Fireman’s Fund Ins. Co. v. Heller, et al., 2016 WL 3960035 (Cal. Ct. App., 2nd District, 2016) (represented Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company)
- Unigard Ins. Co. v. Harco National Ins. Co., 2016 WL 3750199 (Cal. Ct. App., 1st District, 2016) (represented Unigard Insurance Company)
- Federal Ins. Co. v. The Dentists Ins. Co., 2016 WL 879303 (U.S.D.C., C.D. Cal., 2016) (represented Federal Insurance Company)
- Fireman’s Fund Ins. Co. v. Guntert & Zimmerman Const. Div., et al., Case No. C078803 (Cal. Ct. App., 3rd District, 2015) (represented Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company)
- Bar Admissions