Tressler LLP is an award-winning law firm with eight offices located in five states - California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. Tressler attorneys provide responsive client service and creative, cost-effective solutions for a wide range of legal matters. Our firm has significant depth and experience in the resolution of disputes through mediation, arbitration, litigation and trials. Tressler is a Certified Great Place to Work© in the U.S.A.
Many Tressler attorneys are known for their representation of the insurance industry in coverage analysis and resolution, litigation, underwriting consultation, product development, defense, claims management and reinsurance. Tressler attorneys also represent clients in commercial litigation, employment, corporate transactions and intellectual property law. Tressler has one of the most experienced and multi-faceted government law practices in Illinois. Click here to learn more about our practice areas.
National Presence. Personal Approach.
Tressler attorneys have litigated actions in all 50 states. We are known for our seamless, responsive service.
Looking for an attorney in a specific area of practice? Need someone licensed in a certain state?
Our attorneys have:
- Conducted more than 1,000 trials
- Handled over 1,000 appeals
- Appeared in court in all 50 states
- Prepared more than 10,000 analyses of insurance coverage issues
- Drafted over 1,000 insurance policy forms and endorsements
- Filed over 3,000 insurance policy forms with state regulators
- Represented over 100 governmental entities
- Bought, sold or organized over 1,500 businesses
- Contributed to over 100 charitable causes
- Participated in over 100 professional organizations
- Delivered more than 500 educational presentations
- Published more than 700 articles