Real Estate Litigation
Tressler's team of courtroom attorneys is adept at achieving the business objectives of our clients in a wide variety of real estate disputes. Many of our attorneys are very knowledgeable of real estate transactions as well to better serve the clients in real estate litigation cases. We are experienced in a wide variety of real estate litigation and dispute resolution areas, including, but not limited to, the following:
- HOA disputes
- Breach of contract claims (breach of lease, purchase and sale agreements, vendor agreements, etc.)
- Co-ownership disputes (partition, accounting, reimbursement, etc.)
- Commercial and residential property matters (landlord and tenant disputes)
- Unfair and unlawful business practice defense
- Defense of breach of habitability claims
- Defense of environmental claims (mold, asbestos, etc.)
- Class action defense, including security deposit and breach of habitability claims
- Premises liability claims
- Property management law (occupancy agreements, employment agreements & license to use apartments, lodging credit disputes, restraining orders to protect the property and employees, etc.)
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) litigation defense.
Please contact Judy Y. Chiang at email@example.com for more information.
Judy Chiang has numerous years of civil litigation experience in business and real estate litigation, including, but not limited to, commercial and residential landlord/tenant law, toxic mold litigation, defense of breach of habitability claims, defense of environmental claims (mold, asbestos, etc.), breach of contract claims (breach of lease, purchase and sale agreements, vendor agreements, etc.), premises liability claims, and ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) litigation defense. Judy is a licensed real estate broker with the California Department of Real Estate and is very knowledgeable with real estate transactions.